3 Keys to Web Application Security
Web applications are under siege as hackers work around the clock to identify weak spots and steal data. Last year’s Equifax data breach put a spotlight on web-application vulnerabilities, which can be used to target any organization with an internet presence.
Cyber attackers have embraced the use of automation to scan applications for vulnerabilities. Protecting against application-layer techniques such as SQL injection (SQLi), cross-site scripting (XSS), cross-site request forgery (CSRF) and distributed denial of service (DDoS) is imperative, but automated attacks can overwhelm existing security solutions.
Join us to learn:
- How to maintain awareness of evolving web application issues and trends
- Tips for advancing patch management and vulnerability assessment processes
- Solutions that leverage DDoS defenses, bot mitigation, artificial intelligence (AI) and API endpoint protection to combat automated attacks
- Techniques for protecting apps in multi-cloud infrastructures
- Best practices for ensuring security checks and controls are applied automatically and transparently throughout the software development lifecycle.